HOW PERSONAL INFORMATION IS COLLECTED
• We collect and use information necessary to administer our business and to ship out our products.
• From our customer, through email, telephone, the internet or written correspondence.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT
Information collected may include the following:
• E-mail address
• Telephone number
OUR PRIVACY PRINCIPLES
• We do not sell personal information.
• We do not use personal information for marketing purposes.
• We do not share personal information with any external party or anyone within Books, Brunches & Booze, unless they are authorized, permitted or required to have such information in order to perform their job responsibilities.
Our Sites may use “cookies” to improve our level of service to you. Cookies are text transmitted to your browser when you click on a site. Your browser stores the text on your hard drive and when you return to that site, it is transmitted back to the server that originally sent it to you. Cookies provide a way for a server to recall a previous request or registration, or keep track of a transaction as it progresses, so that information does not have to be repeated. To be notified when you are about to receive a cookie, you can configure your browser to alert you when a site is attempting to send you a cookie and at that time you will have the option of refusing the cookie. You can check your hard drive for cookie files, on the “cookies.txt” file on your PC’s hard drive; or under “magic cookies” on a Macintosh. If you choose to disable these cookies, some or all of the functionality of our Sites may be unavailable to you.